UC Browser is undoubtedly the most popular web browser for devices with Android operating system, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian, Java, etc.
This browser offers you an excellent compact web experience, a fantastic browsing experience, search, games, downloads, video, shopping or social network sharing, at truly unattainable speeds.
But not only can you enjoy it all for mobile devices, it’s now also possible to enjoy these features thanks to UC Browser for PC, without using any emulator like BlueStacks, Andy OS or other.
UC Web Browser has been released for the Windows operating system. You can now download and install UC Browser for PC Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and XP.
Here we will explain how to download and install UC Browser full offline version for PC or laptop in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows XP.
Download latest free version of UC Browser for PC (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP)
Downloading and installing UC Browser for Windows 7 is a very simple process.
To begin downloading the official free and full version of UC Browser for Windows 10, click on the download links below:
After you have clicked on the download link, a new tab will open; wait a moment. When the download box appears, click the «Save» button to start the download. The download has started successfully.
How to download UC Browser for Windows from the official site?
If for some reason, the above download link does not work properly, you can download the latest version from the website by clicking here to go to the download page. Now, just follow the next steps carefully:
There are two versions of the browser available for Windows; the «General Version» or the «Hindi Version», exclusive for India.
If you are not from India, you can download the General version, if not, you can download the Hindi version. Click on either of the two versions you want to download.
- After you click the link, you will see the Save File dialog box appear. Click on the «Save File» button to save the installation file to your desktop PC or laptop.
- Downloading UC Browser PC has already started. Now, wait until the download is complete. Once finished, go to «Open Containing folder», if you use Firefox as your browser. For other browsers such as Chrome, open the download folder using Explorer.
How to install UC Browser for PC / Laptops on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP
Follow the steps below that we describe to you:
- To start the installation, double-click on the installation file.
- If the «User Account Sontrol» box appears, click on the «Yes» button.
- Click the Install button if you don’t want to see the UC Browser installation settings. If you want to change the installation location (from «c:/program files/UC Browser» to another folder or drive), or you don’t want to allow UC Browser to be set as the default browser, click the drop-down button that says «More v».
- If you want to install UC Browser in a different folder, select «Browse» and save it in the location you have chosen. You can clear the «Set as default browser» check box if you do not want UC Browser to be the default browser. If you also don’t want UC Browser to track your activity, you can deactivate the «Join UEIP» (User Experience Improvement Program) checkbox. Once you have made the necessary changes, click the’Install’ button.
- The installation will be completed in a short time, wait for it to finish. Once it is installed, you will receive the confirmation message. Now, you will see the default UC Browser in Windows on the screen.
UC Browser is a browser with an attractive appearance. When you use it, it feels like you’re using Google’s Chrome browser. UC Browser has virtually all the features of Chrome, with development tools and web extensions also available for installation.
If you want, you can install all the development and extension tools as you install them in Google Chrome. In addition to this, you can easily customize UC Browser with new themes and wallpapers.
Overall, the simple user interface and the great look and feel make UC Browser a very interesting alternative for users looking for a change.
You can also download:
Other alternate web browsers: